Design Consultants, Inc. (DCI) is at a rare place in its nearly 40-year history, as the combination of exciting, new projects and internal personnel shifts has created opportunities for engineers and land surveyors looking to more rapidly advance along their career path. Job openings ranging from leadership positions to entry level exist in our civil/site, transportation and land surveying departments. These are all located in our Somerville headquarters, which sits in the heart of dynamic Assembly Square. Our employees enjoy free parking, as well as easy access to public transportation without the downtown Boston headaches. DCI also offers a diverse mix of exciting project, along with a strong compensation and benefits package. Go to the careers page — dci-ma.com/our-job-openings — for more information. Even if you don’t see a position explicitly for you, send us your resume anyway — email@example.com — because we can usually find (or create) a role for a good person with strong credentials, a positive attitude and a promising outlook.
DCI Recent Posts
- Move Your Career to the Fast Lane at DCI
- Giangrande, Guerra publish article in New England ITE Chronicle
- Somerville’s Clarendon Hill Project Moving Forward
- Steve Sawyer Rejoins DCi’s Civil Department
- MassDOT’s Pollack Talks Resiliency at Berger Seminar
- Giangrande Leads Road Diet Pilot Program Presentation at MassDOT Conference
- DCI’s South Shore Office Relocates to Weymouth
- Still No Infrastructure Plan
- Feel Like a Number?