For the past several years at DCI, we’ve used throughout our marketing program a rendering of our work on the $22-million full-depth reconstruction of Somerville Avenue in Somerville. The piece, drawn by the talented Bill Pardy, is unique in that it’s not just a streetscape view of the finished product. Instead, DCI president David Giangrande requested that Bill show a cutaway view of all the work DCI managed as lead engineering consultant, including subterranean drainage, water and wastewater infrastructure. It is one of our most notable and most successful projects — it has been featured in national magazines and won awards — but also one of our best marketing pieces.
DCI Recent Posts
- PowerPoint for MassDOT Innovation Conference – Hingham 3A Corridor Road Diet Pilot Program
- Move Your Career to the Fast Lane at DCI
- Giangrande, Guerra publish article in New England ITE Chronicle
- Somerville’s Clarendon Hill Project Moving Forward
- Steve Sawyer Rejoins DCi’s Civil Department
- MassDOT’s Pollack Talks Resiliency at Berger Seminar
- Giangrande Leads Road Diet Pilot Program Presentation at MassDOT Conference
- Still No Infrastructure Plan
- Feel Like a Number?