DCI president and CEO David Giangrande led a presentation at the MassDOT Innovation conference about the Hingham Route 3A Corridor Road Diet Pilot Program, which was put into effect in the summer of 2018. You can see the PowerPoint presentation by clicking the following link – Hingham Presentation for MassDOT Conference – and read more about the project from an article in New England Chronicle here.
DCI Recent Posts
- PowerPoint for MassDOT Innovation Conference – Hingham 3A Corridor Road Diet Pilot Program
- Move Your Career to the Fast Lane at DCI
- Giangrande, Guerra publish article in New England ITE Chronicle
- Somerville’s Clarendon Hill Project Moving Forward
- Steve Sawyer Rejoins DCi’s Civil Department
- MassDOT’s Pollack Talks Resiliency at Berger Seminar
- Giangrande Leads Road Diet Pilot Program Presentation at MassDOT Conference
- Still No Infrastructure Plan
- Feel Like a Number?