Stephen Sawyer, P.E., a 30-plus-year veteran of the Greater Boston engineering industry, rejoined Design Consultants, Inc. (DCi) after a year-long hiatus from the firm. Steve returns to his previous role providing services to clients in the land development market and will again operate a satellite office in Newburyport. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Northeastern University. You can reach Steve at 617-776-3350 or email@example.com.
DCI Recent Posts
- Steve Sawyer Rejoins DCi’s Civil Department
- MassDOT’s Pollack Talks Resiliency at Berger Seminar
- Giangrande Leads Road Diet Pilot Program Presentation at MassDOT Conference
- DCI’s South Shore Office Relocates to Weymouth
- Still No Infrastructure Plan
- Feel Like a Number?
- Chuckie Harris Park, Somerville
- Hingham Route 3A Road Diet Moves Forward
- DCI Goes Bowling