Stephen Sawyer, P.E., a 30-plus-year veteran of the Greater Boston engineering industry, rejoined Design Consultants, Inc. (DCi) after a year-long hiatus from the firm. Steve returns to his previous role providing services to clients in the land development market and will again operate a satellite office in Newburyport. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Northeastern University. You can reach Steve at 617-776-3350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DCI Recent Posts
- Move Your Career to the Fast Lane at DCI
- Giangrande, Guerra publish article in New England ITE Chronicle
- Somerville’s Clarendon Hill Project Moving Forward
- Steve Sawyer Rejoins DCi’s Civil Department
- MassDOT’s Pollack Talks Resiliency at Berger Seminar
- Giangrande Leads Road Diet Pilot Program Presentation at MassDOT Conference
- Still No Infrastructure Plan
- Feel Like a Number?
- Chuckie Harris Park, Somerville